Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wala Mohamed-H00128751




My Reflection :


Facebook


Facebook is good for adults and teens its more like social networking, I use it to connect with my family and friends. I also share my daily activities with others by posting it on my wall. 



Google map




Google map is very helpful I use it to locate places I need to go by showing me a map that directs me. I like it because it is very simple it gives me what I need without confusing me. 




Google calendar




Google calendar helps me to share my schedule with others to know when ever I am free or busy. It also can help me with sending invitations, and reminding me of important events and occasions. 




Google chrome




I used Google chrome because it is fast web browser in terms of loading and displaying pages and switching from one page to another, I can drag tabs out and back in again, and used the intelligent start page which helps me see my commonly visited websites. 



Google docs

Google docs help me to store my information online it’s available for many file types like documents, spreadsheets, presentation, and wed forms. I can also share my individual data files with others. 



Google site



I use Google sites because it is fast and easy to edit. It is helpful when I want to build a website for the first time. I can have access to the tools anywhere and full control on page access and permission. 





Google search


I use google search for its advanced search features like searching for videos and audio contents as well. It has easy and powerful search administration and easy to be integrated into websites. 




Picasa
                                   


I use Picasa because it is highly effective photo organizer. It is for free and I used it to edit my pictures and share my favorite ones with my friends. It is easy to use and deal with.    



Blogger



I use blogger for many reasons, to start a new business, learn more about group of people by sharing ideas, gain influence or express myself, help others and build trust. I also can get immediate feedback for whatever I share. 



Google plus




With Google plus I can have people within my circle and organize them into groups. So we can share services and products. Also with the stream I can see updates of the users in my circle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment